Posilovani.net  
 Posilovani.net - Domů - Odpovědět - Statistika - Registrace - Hledat -

forum.posilovani.net / Osobní deníky / I was a bit worried
Autor Zpráva
Smarthuiyuan

Člen
# Zasláno: 26 Úno 2021 08:29

Even prior to the release date of October 27, 2020 was revealed at Gamescom 2020, there was already a feeling that World of Warcraft: Shadowlands was rapidly approaching. Patch 9.0, that will bring together the pre-expansion event along together, you know, the expansion itself, has been on the PTR (Public Test Realm) for wow classic gold nearly a month , which means it's going to make its way to reside servers any day now.

But at exactly the same time, the simple fact that Activision-Blizzard waited this long to announce the launch date meant I was a bit worried that a number of the more bombastic expansion starts -- such as that of the maligned Battle For Azeroth -- were something of the past. However, Blizzard just introduced the Bastion animated short, the very first portion of the Afterlives series, that will see new episodes for all the Covenants in Shadowlands leading up to release.

And for anybody that has spent a lot of time with the sport, and more importantly, has paid any amount of attention to the narrative, will find a lot to love in this particular cinematic. Here, watch it today, because I'll be spoiling the whole thing here.

The whole shtick of this video series seems to be going through each the covenants, and Bastion is themed around the Kyrian covenant in, well, Bastion. If You'd like a way more comprehensive guide to buy classic gold wow everything the Kyrian Covenant offers, Wowhead has you covered there,
Vaše odpověď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Podtržené  Odkaz na obrázek  Insert YouTube video   URL    vypnout *Co to je?

:) ;) :-p :-( :-D smirk :up: :down: :up2: :hi: :clapping: :handshake: :smile: :tease: :wait: :giggle: :winking: :laugh: :cool: :confused: :nodding:
Další smajlíci Zakázat smajlíky
» Uživatelské jméno  » Heslo 
Do diskuse mohou přispívat jen registrovaní uživatelé. Zadejte své přihlašovací jméno a heslo, nebo se zaregistrujte.

[ANTISPAM] Zadejte pismeno "J" zde:

Právě online: Hosté - 1
Členové - 0
Nejvíce uživatelů online: 409 [21 Led 2021 16:35]
Hosté - 409 / Členové - 0