Posilovani.net  
 Posilovani.net - Domů - Odpovědět - Statistika - Registrace - Hledat -

forum.posilovani.net / Osobní deníky / I think jaggex should provide us all free memberships
Autor Zpráva
sunxuemei

Člen
# Zasláno: 18 Bře 2021 06:26

Countless RuneScape gold hours placed to training a skill and what exactly do they get for this, a clap on the back?

I\'m not saying I think jaggex should provide us all free memberships, im less arrogant to ask for such, but matters which may benefit us in the long run like a place to fish lobbs which actualy has a nearby lender, as ive found out to my dislike and many others. I am not a part myself, so I cant really think of much more privilages that are simply given to members who may benefit nonmembers more then they are, so if you have some ideas, and you also agree with what I say, fill me in on what privilages you believe nonmembers should be given.

First off yes I know that this has been suggested earlier, but my way is better. You know just how to right click something it states: Analyze\"Insert thing\"? Well what if you could analyze other men and women? I\'ll use myself such as: Right click on Kamek_2000 and hit examine. You get to determine what the examination says! It could type\"hey man whats up?\" Or\"stop analyzing me lol!\"

It could be fun and useful! Case in point: Your cutting timber to receive 99 woodcut when a guy comes up to ask for support. If you do not respond they may be curious and analyze you. It may say\"Please do not bother me, I\'m working for 99 woodcutting.\" Unless they were total noobs they would find cheap RS gold the message and leave you alone.
Vaše odpověď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Podtržené  Odkaz na obrázek  Insert YouTube video   URL    vypnout *Co to je?

:) ;) :-p :-( :-D smirk :up: :down: :up2: :hi: :clapping: :handshake: :smile: :tease: :wait: :giggle: :winking: :laugh: :cool: :confused: :nodding:
Další smajlíci Zakázat smajlíky
» Uživatelské jméno  » Heslo 
Do diskuse mohou přispívat jen registrovaní uživatelé. Zadejte své přihlašovací jméno a heslo, nebo se zaregistrujte.

[ANTISPAM] Zadejte pismeno "J" zde:

Právě online: Hosté - 1
Členové - 1 [ vlaydimir ]
Nejvíce uživatelů online: 409 [21 Led 2021 16:35]
Hosté - 409 / Členové - 0