Posilovani.net  
 Posilovani.net - Domů - Odpovědět - Statistika - Registrace - Hledat -

forum.posilovani.net / Recepty a dieta / I can still picture myself as a player in the Tecmo Bowl
Autor Zpráva
Skyzhay

Člen
# Zasláno: 4 Led 2022 08:13

The legacy of Mut 22 coins your video game goes back to 1989, when you were the mainstay of Tecmo Bowl. Was it a thrill to see yourself in the past?

I can still picture myself as a player in the Tecmo Bowl. I still have that video game. I still have the device that I can play the game on. It's just in a box that's in storage. It's iconic. It really makes me happy to hear grown men in their 40s telling me"Hey, my cousin and I were involved in the most intense battle of our lives because we each wanted to be in the Tecmo Bowl when we were young. Our parents then took the game, and my dad put it in his tool cabinet. It was not playable for a whole month since the fighting was so intense. I hear this often. At exhibitions of sports memorabilia, people are able to come up with the video game. They tell me, 'I've have the game machine I played it on. My kids play it. My grandkids and I play it ... as does everyone continues to argue about who is going to become Bo Jackson.' Tecmo Bowl ... that was quite a bit of technology in the past. When you look at it today and think, 'Wow it's an old-fashioned.'

I've not played buy Madden nfl 22 coins Tecmo Bowl. This is the truth from God. I've watched others playing it quite a bit. However, I was able to figure out what I could do. I was aware of that I could do that Tecmo Bowl man could do. It is a pleasure for me to hear people praise me on that day's game.
Vaše odpověď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Podtržené  Odkaz na obrázek  Insert YouTube video   URL    vypnout *Co to je?

:) ;) :-p :-( :-D smirk :up: :down: :up2: :hi: :clapping: :handshake: :smile: :tease: :wait: :giggle: :winking: :laugh: :cool: :confused: :nodding:
Další smajlíci Zakázat smajlíky
» Uživatelské jméno  » Heslo 
Do diskuse mohou přispívat jen registrovaní uživatelé. Zadejte své přihlašovací jméno a heslo, nebo se zaregistrujte.

[ANTISPAM] Zadejte pismeno "J" zde:

Právě online: Hosté - 1
Členové - 0
Nejvíce uživatelů online: 409 [21 Led 2021 16:35]
Hosté - 409 / Členové - 0