Posilovani.net  
 Posilovani.net - Domů - Odpovědět - Statistika - Registrace - Hledat -

forum.posilovani.net / Začátečníci / You can train this
Autor Zpráva
Smarthuiyuan

Člen
# Zasláno: 26 Úno 2021 08:27

3b0 changes worlds every time they get 2 many noobs in a world, also if you have folks sub 100 dung then you can actually kick them, dunging with friends who can path and RuneScape gold dung is always better then dunging with randoms even if they're in a cc; so by all means join a cc but don't be influenced by these to put in additional efforts or to help out other people in the clan at the expense of a longer flooring - clans are just great to find a big enough group to comfortably have good teams whenever you need to dung.

I've been leaning towards creating the barrows gloves due to the fact I enjoy melee more then magic or ranged. I also have never seen one it'd be a new kind of pure. Give me your guyses opinions. Thanks!

First off, I believe the Runcrafting minigame, the Great Orb Project, is your best cash for f2p. Train Atk and Str on Men in Edgeville. Move on into the Guards in the palace at Al Kharid, also finishing at the Flesh Crawlers at the next Stronghold of Secruity. The ideal spot for Flesh Crawlers is your south-east corner room.

Range: You can train this in the guys as well, for even at cows, utilizing the safe spot between the two feeding bowls south of the Lumbridge cow patch. After hitting about 20 or so, move on into the Minotaurs in the first level of the Stronghold of Secruity. Find an area that matches to your liking and safespot from behind a fence. They shed iron arrows quite often so it's pretty much free coaching. About 40 or Cheap RS gold so, train at Hill Giants until 50. After 50, return to the flesh crawlers in that south-east corner area. You can safe spot these in the square in the door nearest to the wall.
Vaše odpověď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Podtržené  Odkaz na obrázek  Insert YouTube video   URL    vypnout *Co to je?

:) ;) :-p :-( :-D smirk :up: :down: :up2: :hi: :clapping: :handshake: :smile: :tease: :wait: :giggle: :winking: :laugh: :cool: :confused: :nodding:
Další smajlíci Zakázat smajlíky
» Uživatelské jméno  » Heslo 
Do diskuse mohou přispívat jen registrovaní uživatelé. Zadejte své přihlašovací jméno a heslo, nebo se zaregistrujte.

[ANTISPAM] Zadejte pismeno "J" zde:

Právě online: Hosté - 1
Členové - 1 [ vlaydimir ]
Nejvíce uživatelů online: 409 [21 Led 2021 16:35]
Hosté - 409 / Členové - 0