Posilovani.net  
 Posilovani.net - Domů - Odpovědět - Statistika - Registrace - Hledat -

forum.posilovani.net / Ostatní / 2021 NFL Coaching Carousel Tracker
Autor Zpráva
Smarthuiyuan

Člen
# Zasláno: 26 Úno 2021 08:31

"I'm not certain how long I will play in Seattle," he told Patrick. "I think, hopefully, it can be forever. But things change, obviously, on the way" Adding to Mut 21 coins the intrigue of Wilson's remarks is that a single blockbuster trade has occurred this offseason (Jared Goff for Matthew Stafford), and Carson Wentz and Deshaun Watson could be moved as well.

2021 NFL Coaching Carousel Tracker: Upgrades, latest rumors and news on firings and hires

With the end of the NFL season , that usually means the league's annual coaching purge is about to kick into top gear. When the season kicked off in September, you will find 32 head coaches roaming the sidelines around the NFL, but maybe not every one of those guys will be returning in 2021.

As a matter of fact, we know three trainers who definitely won't be returning and that's Bill O'Brien, Dan Quinn and Matt Patricia, who got axed during this season. Three in-season firings has been the highest amount the NFL has seen since 2010 when four trainers got let go.

Heading to the 2021 offseason, there could be as many as six teams trying to find a new trainer and that number could jump even higher if we view any surprise moves. We are going to be tracking all the latest news as teams begin their hunt for the right coach. To buy Madden nfl 21 coins keep you up to date on the latest firings, rumors and hirings, be certain that you keep tabs on the coaching tracker below.
Vaše odpověď
Tučné  Kurzíva  Podtržené  Odkaz na obrázek  Insert YouTube video   URL    vypnout *Co to je?

:) ;) :-p :-( :-D smirk :up: :down: :up2: :hi: :clapping: :handshake: :smile: :tease: :wait: :giggle: :winking: :laugh: :cool: :confused: :nodding:
Další smajlíci Zakázat smajlíky
» Uživatelské jméno  » Heslo 
Do diskuse mohou přispívat jen registrovaní uživatelé. Zadejte své přihlašovací jméno a heslo, nebo se zaregistrujte.

[ANTISPAM] Zadejte pismeno "J" zde:

Právě online: Hosté - 2
Členové - 0
Nejvíce uživatelů online: 409 [21 Led 2021 16:35]
Hosté - 409 / Členové - 0